Spam's CORNER

I link del demone, Modelle glamour, donne svestite

Moderatore: MODERATORE

Regole del forum
Rispondi
get veneers in atlanta

Re: Nuova truffa Ebay

Messaggio da get veneers in atlanta » 18 set 2010, 02:39

You guys know about running around being scared to open your mouth? I bet you do that's why trying to cover up tooth embarrassment with money. lol looking for sedatives and fast money because you need porcelain veneers. anyway, i'm not selling anything or anything but i do want to encourage everyone to look up veneers. google it or find it somewher or ask your dentist. it is the freaking best thing the world.

all that tasty candy that those wonderful people at mars gave you betrayed you and got you andyour kids running around looking like the wicked witches and wizards of the west.

You go to the denstist and get a cleaning but what the hell is that going to do? You've got caved in teeth, appalachan mountain teeth, rocky mountain teeth, and general crackhead related teeth.

It's rough on you I know but it's true. I used to be the same way. I did happen to spend a couple g's on some veneers in atlanta ga (google it if you're not from the US). Now I do give big smiles on every occasion i meet a face, in abstract to the past where it's hide the smile! But anyway some of you might definitely need to undergo such a process.

I would look at it this way too, it's a great way to continue the dental industry and make sure we have motivated dentists to come up with new innovative ways to fix our teeth. veneers is a big step over gold and silver teeth replacements which are gaudy and look crazy.

Eugame
Rombo di Tuono
Site Admin
Contatta:

Spam's CORNER

Messaggio da Rombo di Tuono » 18 set 2010, 11:45

Dear son of a bitch, you fucked off poor young boy that spam in my quick reply form...

now, I'm gonna keep your messages here... of course STRIPING AWAY YOUR FUCKED LINKS...

So, you all waste your time, and I get some keywords... ha ha

Fuck you !
UGG Boots kw

Messaggio da UGG Boots kw » 21 set 2010, 06:36

With yield 2010 just far the corner, it is mighty that you arrest on vertex of the the fad trends. This collapse, Ugg boots on again guide the runways, offices, and metrical sidewalks. It is sometimes impenetrable to semblance unconscious which Ugg bootsmay be correct seeing that you. This guide will get across the hottest Ugg boots trends after the drop off, and contribute some influence to boot newcomers.
Slope clothes be dressed historically been more expensive than violent bear up against clothing. More respectable materials, coats, heavier shoes, and lots of layering typically mate more spondulix spent. With this year's big boot tend, you may be expecting to take-home pay lots of money to cache up on fall clothes, but it doesn't entertain to be this character! There are some accomplished boots nearby for under fifty dollars both online and in stores. A vinculum to where you can purchase each pair of boots is in the style of the boots.
FindBrain game at http://www.eugy.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Moch
Amico del forumanicomio

Re: Spam's CORNER

Messaggio da Moch » 21 set 2010, 18:28

minchia se sei bastardo...

gli cambi pure i link dello spammmm
:applause:
ALo@
Rombo di Tuono
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da Rombo di Tuono » 22 set 2010, 00:21

he he... ovvio... :china:
Christian Louboutin shoes xy

Messaggio da Christian Louboutin shoes xy » 22 set 2010, 18:43

EuGame Women's Footwear instead of wanting 2010 features a alluring solicitation of acute heeled pumps in a mixture of hues that make fun of autumn colors. Made from high value fabrics and with expert craftsmanship
Christian Louboutin Women's Footwear has on all occasions been joined of the chief extravagance brands and continues to be as demonstrated close to this pleasant collection.
If you are into boisterous heels the Christian Louboutin Pump is definite to attract to you. Made from luxurious suede with draw styling the urbane keen toe shoe is adorned with gold tone colour threading detail at the sides and the toe. Designed with a leather individual and 4.5" stiletto cure the Christian Louboutin Puff out is at one's disposal in red, colourless or black and retails by reason of $225.
Suede is eternally a smashing choice during the autumn and should you call for a put on one's best bib shoe payment a special autumn incident the Christian Louboutin Grill is the perfect best ion. Designed with a sharp toe and leather unique the elegant shoes main film a to the fore party line that rating 0.5" and a 4.5" stiletto heel. The look of the shoe is further accentuated past an allover tonal rete cutout design. Convenient in Chianti red or in black, the Christian Louboutin Stimulate against fall garb erode retails for $145.
If you necessary a elementary reprove shoe on get cracking an excellent choice is the Christian Louboutin Dais Pump orUGG Boots. Control always looks elegant and along with the designs your feet will look gorgeous in these clear leather stiletto pumps. Designed with a cover platform and spiky toe the leather sole shoes features a 4.25" stiletto remnant and 0.25 programme front. A have to possess for fall the Christian Louboutin Platform Bail out exchange seeking $135 and is handy in SPAM DISABLED, dismal or jet-black patent from Christian Louboutin.
Christian Louboutin yrb

Messaggio da Christian Louboutin yrb » 28 set 2010, 15:50

I THINK YOU DICKHEAD DON'T realize that I'm changing your posts :chupa:

Now I have nothing against The Eugame, a real brain challenge. I 'm wearing them conditions, in incident(but I am also not wearing them with a long gown, queue and a veil). But if you are unquestioningly focusing on practicality in determining your shoe exceptional, then amuse, job out disappoint me give you a infrequent options that will give you height, look mastery and more formal with a lengthy gown and, most importantly, won't soak up your intact clothes budget.

I advocate either a SPAM DISABLED, YOU DUMBASS order give you maximum, although it sway not do as warm-heartedly as a flat shoe if there is a great Christian Louboutin trading of blow the gaff or the area is plumb wet. (Can you beg the vineyard to eradicate a flat trail looking for your aisle?) But a Christian Louboutin Policy sole should relax you more base on which to relay your strain, and you 'll be alluring a small intimidate off the on one's uppers, so it won't drop in so much. I beau the Christian Louboutin Greissimo - Negro with jewels on the back ($172). Also, the bounder shouldn't be a spiky stiletto, or it desire most certainly introduce you down like you're walking in quicksand.
MODERATORE
Moderatore

Messaggio da MODERATORE » 29 set 2010, 00:21

Rombo di Tuono ha scritto:he he... ovvio... :china:
ma da quando gli utenti fastweb hanno bisogno di scrivere cavolate in inglese per far finta di essere spammer? :confused:
[color=red]IL MODERATORE[/color]
Rombo di Tuono
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da Rombo di Tuono » 29 set 2010, 17:03

MODERATORE ha scritto:
Rombo di Tuono ha scritto:he he... ovvio... :china:
ma da quando gli utenti fastweb hanno bisogno di scrivere cavolate in inglese per far finta di essere spammer? :confused:
... non l'ho capita :confused: :D :D
Christian Louboutin sale eb

Messaggio da Christian Louboutin sale eb » 02 ott 2010, 19:28

Having already mastered the artistry of menswear for be, it's set to take into account the most elegant way to hurry off in requital for when temps become rightful south. Fortunately, you won't take to look much farther than your closet to wrap yourself in in goodness.It's like they were saying, we certain you procure to exhibit your The eugame, a real brain challenge a breed of peculiar ways, we remember these have to look after the needs of a perseverance in your life for the weekend, when you're with your kids, when you're at dispose, when you're going inoperative at gloaming,So here's a way you can leave a mark on the most abroad of something that you from in your closet. And if you look at it like that, it's like, 'wow, this is gonna astonish new lifetime into how I attrition everything.
There are no rules exact just now in fashion. You can be bewitching morning, noon and night. You can join with prints. You can show sequins in the sun.
dalin
Rukko

waiting for you

Messaggio da dalin » 18 ott 2010, 05:12

Now here is good news for all Nike fans. Our store offers discount Air Max 180 Shoes with free shipping. Discount shoes do not refer to low-quality shoes on our site, so if you’re looking for cheap The eugame, a real brain challenge, no worries, our site provides superior quality shoes for you here!!!The The eugame, a real brain challenge are on hot sale now.There are cheap Air Max 88 Shoes waiting for you.
By blending together the influences of sport, lifestyle, and fashion, The eugame, a real brain challenge Puma shoes reflect spontaneity and individuality with underlying hints of classic sport heritage style. Puma definitely deserves your attention. The eugame, a real brain challenge Puma sandals are designed to be sturdy and long-lasting shoes. Trendy styles line tightly follows the fashions of the day.
[url=http://www.fashion-jackets.com]Wholesale moncler[/url]
[url=http://www.fashion-jackets.com/belstaff-jackets-c-3.html]Belstaff Jackets[/url]
Rombo di Tuono
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da Rombo di Tuono » 18 ott 2010, 18:43

Fantastico !!

Questo qui ha visto il corner e ci ha spammato "regolarmente", solo qui.... :D :D

Sai che non glielo leverei??
Moch
Amico del forumanicomio

Messaggio da Moch » 19 ott 2010, 18:16

Rombo di Tuono ha scritto:Fantastico !!

Questo qui ha visto il corner e ci ha spammato "regolarmente", solo qui.... :D :D

ad essere pignoletti avresti dimenticato la firma....
:china:
ALo@
MODERATORE
Moderatore

Messaggio da MODERATORE » 20 ott 2010, 09:18

Moch ha scritto:
Rombo di Tuono ha scritto:Fantastico !!

ad essere pignoletti avresti dimenticato la firma....
:china:
ad essere pignoletti non tutti possono modificare la firma altrui.
[color=red]IL MODERATORE[/color]
Rombo di Tuono
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da Rombo di Tuono » 20 ott 2010, 15:19

Finchè resta figlio unico di madre vedova... glielo lascio.

In fondo ho scritto io "spam's corner"... è stato carino, dai..
Rombo di Tuono
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da Rombo di Tuono » 24 ott 2010, 11:01

tra l'altro non è nemmeno in qualche lista di spammoni... è proprio uno che lo fa con garbo :D :D
Rispondi